Dressing for dykes, fashion for fags. One queer's way to be fashionably gay. These are my clothes. These are my friends. Thanks for stopping bi.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

G L A M O ROUS Thinking About the *80's


Everything about this look is fierce, I especially like the "men's" cut of the trousers and the silver blazer with pushed up sleeves. Really great gey haircut idea!


LEGS LEGS LEGS! Today I myself am rocking the spandex American Apparel dress in forest green, next time I wear the nude one I will definitely pair it with red lipstick. It takes ovaries and confidence to wear, is my cellulite showing? I don't care!


This lady is a lesbian irl, I am a fan of the frosty make-up and the acid washed jacket. Maybe a more updated cut would be better, but acid wash is definitely something more people should be wearing.


More amazing trousers! I love the cuff paired with low heels, while the scarf and fur jacket make her look pretty insane and ~artistic~. I'm not sure what about the 80's makes these outfits strike me as gay looking, maybe because of how fierce and femme these womyn look. Also, the "men's" trouser cuts bring a certain androgyny to the looks, which I love... acid wash is totally gey no matter how you swing it.

1 comment:

  1. the acid wash (plus everything about the 80s) is so ghey +++ fantastic.

    p.s. nice blog, homo.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Followers