Dressing for dykes, fashion for fags. One queer's way to be fashionably gay. These are my clothes. These are my friends. Thanks for stopping bi.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shorts 4 the Summer


This is Kanye West's girlfriend. Kanye West once said that without race mixing there would be no video girls, now he is dating one and she is also a model, I don't know how she identitfies racially. I'm just going to leave that quote alone, I don't really know where to go with it.

HOWEVER, Amber Rose is also bisexual aka GAI, and she has amazing style. Her accessories are so well chosen from the shoes, to the vest-scarf thing, to her orange wilted bag. I would like to draw your attention to her shorts: elastic waist detail, pulled up to her bellybutton, light summer wash. Do that.


Why does everyone want to be bisexual? I don't know but Lady Gaga sure does. She sports high-waisted light denim shorts that I cannot wait to wear myself. What about these shorts draws gay grls to them? Maybe because they remind you of your lesbian gym teacher from middle school or your twentysomethinggrl camp counslor you spent summers drooling over.


ACID WASH/DYKE BOOT/GREY(GAY) SHIRT ALERT. Is Peaches even gay? Who cares she looks it.

2 comments:

About Me

Followers